If you are on this page, you probably want to know who is Hayley Solich?
Hayley is, first of all, a follower of Christ, with all of the rights and responsibilities it entails.
She is also a wife to Andrew and mother to five, Sarah, Elise, Emily, Adonijah and Hope (in heaven).
Hayley’s gifts lie in Worship, Prophetic & Creative Ministries, with a natural gift for teaching. She operates in the five-fold ministry gifts.
Hayley also has a confirmed calling to International Ministry as a Motivational Speaker and Worship Leader. With a good dose of practical leadership, Hayley is able to gather, influence and inspire others to take action.
Hayley’s heart is that every person should know the unconditional love of God. She desires to lead others into an ‘open heaven’, to have face-to-face encounters with God. That every chain would be broken and every heart would be inspired to love and serve God.
Hayley is also concerned with social justice, governance and community development. She was recently awarded the Community Citizen of the Year for City of Stirling, and was also appointed as the West Australian Carer Representative for the National Mental Health Consumer and Carers Forum, where she is a voice for carers of people with mental illness. She also represents carers on a number of State and National committees and working groups. In her day-to-day job, she works casually for the Health Dept, training, strategically developing and supporting the peer workforce.
Hayley’s prophetic statement
“I am a prophetic worship minstrel with a confirmed calling to be an international motivational speaker. A voice piece for God to use. Bringing healing and motivation to the world to enliven them to the call and purposes of God so that all can experience a greater level of wisdom and abundance. Called to re-wire, re-inspire and re-fire those who have known God, but have left their calling, I start fires in people to create a response to God.”
Although churched as a child, Hayley found herself homeless at 17.
Feeling lost, Hayley moved to Sydney at 18.
Moving in with her cousin who had become a born-again Christian, it was only a week until Hayley surrendered her life to God. Immediately, Hayley felt the love of God flow back into her heart and life. Over the next seven years, Hayley spent 7-days-a-week immersed in church life. She was a dedicated worship team member, youth member, Christian Commandos outreach team member, creche worker and secretary at the Bible College.
After receiving a vision from God in October of 1989, Hayley started to make plans of how she could create a Christian performing arts company. Her vision was of traveling with a Christian multi-talented group of artists, sharing the gospel through creative ministries. She thought she would have to raise the money, find the people and build the ministry. But God had other plans.
Following her graduation from the International Institute for Creative Ministries in 1989, Hayley traveled to Perth. Within a week, she auditioned and was accepted into a performing arts company. Immediately stepping into full-time paid ministry with the Anglican Dept of Education’s Moving Images Performing Arts Company, Hayley commenced what she calls the best experience of her life. Not surprisingly, she was doing all that God had shown her in her vision.
Over the ensuing 18 months, Hayley toured WA schools, churches and public venues performing and choreographing musicals in Perth and country Western Australia. She was also an ambassador for World Vision. Hayley and the company received a standing ovation by 17,000 at Perth Town Hall at the launch of the Decade of Harvest concert where they performed “What Would Jesus Say”.
Hayley Solich’s Christian Service
– 1990- 1991 Moving Images Performing Arts Company – Choreographer/Performer/Assistant Director/ Youth Worker
– 1991-1993 Creative Ministries Director at the Perth International Christian Fellowship
– 1991 Day Break Musical Choreographer, Thornlie Church of Christ
– 1993-1994 Y Band Member, Youth for Christ
– 1993 – 1994 Acapella Praise Member, Singapore Tour
– 1994 – 1998 Worship Leader, Assistant Youth Leader and Creative Ministries Team Leader for Midland AOG
– 1998-2000 Worship team member for Breakthrough Ministries Conferences
– 1995-1998 Worship leader Conferences in Perth
Marrying Andrew Solich in 1997, Hayley’s first decade of marriage was spent growing her family (4 children) and surrendering her ministry opportunities to motherhood. She also worked both full-time and part-time to provide for her family. Through some very difficult seasons, Hayley has demonstrated her consistent Christian belief and faithfulness to God. This has caused a deep level of faith, integrity and personal strength.
– 2000 Program Coordinator and Performer, Bicentennial Forest Chase Family New Year’s Eve Concert
– 2000 Program Coordinator and Performer for a Charity Concert
– 2000-2001 Worship Leader/Team Member Living Waters
– 2000 Preacher Living Waters
– 2001 Country Ministry Worship Team Member Living Waters
– 2000 MOPS Women’s Group Leader
– 2005 Co-Editor Pearls Christian Women’s Magazine
– 2012-2015 Living Grace Dianella, Worship Leader and Preaching Team
-2012-Present Heart Called Ministries Founder and Minister
– 2012-2014 Golden Pen for Christian Women Magazine, Publishing Editor
– 2014-2015 H3wc Charity Fundraising Team Member
– 2014 Prophetic Ministry Trainer, Esther House
– 2014-Present YHMI Ministries International Worship Team Leader and Prayer Support
– 2015 Lighthouse Church Worship Leader
– 2015-Present The Mission Worship Leader, Music Team and Preaching Team
– 2018 Worship Pastor, Lighthouse Church (a different Lighthouse Church)
– 2018 – Present GO Institute Director
Hayley is author of a practical guide to worship: WORSHIP: Until the Glory Comes, available from our shop.